- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
3. (1) The Agricultural Subsidies and Grants Schemes (Appeals) (Wales) Regulations 2006(1) are amended in accordance with this regulation.
(2) In regulation 2, after paragraph (1), insert—
“(2) Any reference in these Regulations to a Community instrument is a reference to that instrument as amended from time to time.”.
(3) In the Schedule, after paragraph (10), add—
“11. Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1975/2006 of 23 December 2006 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No. 1698/2005 as regards the implementation of control procedures as well as cross-compliance in respect of rural development support measures.
12. Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1974/2006 of 23 December 2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No. 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD).”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: