- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
7. Where a local authority have received notification under regulation 5 or 6 they must for the purposes of discharging their functions under section 67(1) of the Act, arrange for an officer of the authority within seven working days to—
(a)visit the premises where the child is being cared for and accommodated;
(b)visit and speak to the private foster carer and to all members of the private foster carer’s household;
(c)visit and speak to the child, alone unless the officer considers it inappropriate;
(d)speak to and, if it is practicable to do so, visit every parent of, or person with parental responsibility for the child; and
(e)establish such matters listed in Schedule 3 as appear to the officer to be relevant.
(2) Having completed the functions under paragraph (1) the officer must make a written report to the local authority.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: