- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
14.—(1) A Local Health Board must, if a pilot scheme provider so wishes, enter into a personal dental services agreement with a provider if, on 31 March 2006 or, if earlier, on the date the agreement is to be signed, the pilot scheme provider is providing services to that Local Health Board under a pilot scheme agreement.
(2) Where a pilot scheme provider enters into a personal dental services agreement under paragraph (1), it will have no entitlement to enter into a general dental services contract under article 6.
(3) Where the contracting parties are unable to agree on a particular term of the agreement and the dispute is referred to the National Assembly for Wales for determination in accordance with section 4 of the 1990 Act (NHS contracts) or regulation 8(1) of the PDS Agreements Regulations (pre-contract disputes), the determination may if it is made after the agreement has been entered into—
(a)vary the terms of the agreement; or
(b)bring the agreement to an end.
(4) Where a determination is made in accordance with paragraph (3), section 4(8)(a) and (b) of the 1990 Act will apply in respect of the determination where the agreement is varied or brought to an end.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: