- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The title of this Order is the Education Act 2002 (Commencement No.8) (Wales) Order 2006.
2. Provisions brought into force by this Order are brought into force in relation to Wales.
3. In this Order, unless otherwise stated, references to sections and Schedules are references to sections of and Schedules to the Education Act 2002.
4. The day appointed for the coming into force of the provisions specified in the Schedule to this Order is 1 February 2006.
5. The day appointed for the coming into force of section 175 is 1 September 2006.
Signed on behalf of the National Assembly for Wales under section 66(1) of the Government of Wales Act 1998(1).
The Presiding Officer of the National Assembly
31 January 2006
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: