- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The re-inspection fee provided for under paragraph 8, Part I of this Schedule must be composed of—
(a)a charge for the veterinary inspector’s time spent at the operator’s establishment carrying out the re-inspection, the rate for which charge is £45 per hour or part thereof; and
(b)a charge for mileage, that is, for each mile travelled by the veterinary inspector to and from the operator’s establishment in order to carry out the re-inspection, the rate for which charge is 33 pence per mile.
2. The National Assembly may, using such criteria as it considers appropriate in all the circumstances, reduce the charge for mileage under paragraph 1(b) in respect of any particular re-inspection in order to avoid an over-recovery of mileage costs incurred for a journey in the course of which other official activity is undertaken in addition to that re-inspection.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: