- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
25. This Part applies in respect of animals imported into Wales and which originate outside the European Community but in respect of which all the checks required under Council Directive 91/496/EEC have been carried out in another member State.
26. A person must not import any animal to which this Part applies unless it is accompanied by the common veterinary entry document and the authenticated copy of the original health certificate issued at the point of importation into the European Community under Article 7(1) of Council Directive 91/496/EEC and Article 3 of Regulation (EC) No. 282/2004.
27. The provisions of regulations 7 to 13, 16(2) and (3), 23 and 24 of these Regulations apply in relation to animals to which this Part applies.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: