- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. (1) This paragraph applies in relation to any proposals submitted to a local housing authority under subsection (1) of section 308 of the 1985 Act (approval of owner’s proposals for re-development) before the commencement date.
(2) Where notice under subsection (2) of that section has not been given before that date, the authority ceases to be subject to the requirements of that subsection on and after that date.
(3) Subject to sub-paragraph (4), any notice given under that subsection before that date ceases to have effect except in relation to anything done in connection with it before that date.
(4) If the authority, on or after that date, consider taking action of a kind mentioned in section 5(2) or 7(2) of the 2004 Act in respect of the premises to which such a notice relates, the authority must, when making their decision, take into account the notice and the extent to which re-development has been proceeded with in accordance with the proposals and within the time-limits specified in the notice (subject to any variation or extension approved by the authority before that date).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: