- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
2.—(1) Diwygir Rheoliadau Cynllunio (Adeiladau Rhestredig ac Ardaloedd Cadwraeth) 1990(1)fel a ganlyn.
(2) Ar ôl rheoliad 5A (cyhoeddusrwydd ar gyfer ceisiadau sy'n effeithio ar osodiad adeiladau rhestredig) mewnosoder–
5B.—(1) Subject to paragraph (2), where an application under section 82B(2)(2)(urgent works relating to Crown development) of the Act is made to the National Assembly in respect of any building the National Assembly must–
(a)publish in a local newspaper circulating in the locality in which the building is situated a notice–
(i)indicating the nature of the works which are the subject of the application, and,
(ii)naming a place within the locality where a copy of the application, and of all plans and other documents submitted with it, will be open to inspection by the public at all reasonable hours during the period of 21 days beginning with the date of publication of the notice, and
(iii)stating the address of the website where a copy of the application, and of all plans and other documents submitted with it, will be open to inspection by the public during that period, together with the place on the website where such documents may be accessed, and how they may be accessed, and
(b)for not less than 7 days display on or near the said building a notice containing the same particulars as are required to be contained in the notice to be published in accordance with sub-paragraph (a).
(2) Paragraph (1) does not apply to any application for listed building consent to carry out works affecting only the interior of a Grade II (unstarred) listed building which when last notified to the authority by the National Assembly as a building of special architectural or historic interest was classified as a Grade II (unstarred) listed building.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: