- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) Sub-paragraph (2) applies despite—
(a)the coming into force of section 67 and paragraphs 35, 36 and 38(3) of Schedule 2, and
(b)the repeal, by Schedule 4, of the words “or the National Assembly for Wales” in section 52(1) of the Audit Commission Act 1998(1).
(2) The power of the Assembly to make regulations under sections 27 and 52(1) of the Audit Commission Act 1998 is to remain in force, in relation to accounts or statements of accounts prepared in respect of any financial year beginning before 1 April 2005.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: