- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
3. In section 1 (The Welsh Development Agency)—
(1) for subsection (1), substitute—
“(1) The functions specified in the following provisions of this Act are conferred upon the National Assembly for Wales (in this Act referred to as the “Assembly”).”;
(2) in subsections (2), (3)(j), (4), (6) (in the first place it occurs) and (7)(l), for “their” substitute “its”;
(3) in subsections (2) and (4) after “functions” insert “under this Act”;
(4) in subsection (3) immediately before “shall be” insert “under this Act”;
(5) in subsection (7) after “have power” insert “in connection with its functions under this Act”;
(6) at the end of subsection (7)(m) insert “under this Act”;
(7) omit subsections (8) to (13) and (15);
(8) for subsection (14) substitute—
“(14) The Assembly shall, after consultation with such local authorities, National Park authorities and other bodies as appear to the Assembly to have an interest, from time to time prepare and publish programmes for the performance of such of its functions under this Act as it considers appropriate.”; and
(9) for the heading to section 1 substitute “Welsh development”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: