- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
8. (1) Any planning permission deemed to have been granted by virtue of section 7 (Dissolution of the Welsh Industrial Estates Corporation) of the 1975 Act remains in force notwithstanding the repeal of that section.
(2) Paragraph 7 of Schedule 2 (Members of staff of the Welsh Industrial Estates Corporation) to the 1975 Act shall remain in force in respect of any members of staff of the Agency who were transferred to the employment of the Agency from the employment of the Welsh Industrial Estates Corporation.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: