- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6.—(1) A registered person who has sown seed from an entered or late entered seed lot from which it is intended to produce a crop from which pre-basic, basic or CS seed is to be harvested shall notify the National Assembly that the seed has been sown.
(2) A notification given under this regulation shall
(a)be given in such form and manner as the National Assembly may require;
(b)be given within such time as the National Assembly may require;
(c)specify the reference number of the seed lot from which the sown seed has been taken; and
(d)be accompanied by such information and other documents as the National Assembly may require.
(3) Subject to paragraph (4), the National Assembly shall acknowledge receipt of a notification given under this regulation.
(4) Subject to paragraph (5), unless specifically requested to do so by the applicant, the National Assembly shall not individually acknowledge the receipt of each notification given under this regulation that it receives but shall periodically provide the applicant with a list of those crops for which it has received such a notification from the applicant.
(5) Where the National Assembly has previously provided the applicant with a list of those crops for which it has received a notification under this regulation from the applicant, any subsequent list periodically provided to the applicant under paragraph (4) shall list only those crops in respect of which the National Assembly has received a notification under this regulation from the applicant since last providing the applicant with the last such list.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: