- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
4.—(1) The governing body of a maintained school which has a delegated budget may make payments by way of allowance in accordance with this regulation to a member of that governing body or of any committee of that governing body.
(2) Payments made under paragraph (1) must be in accordance with the provisions of a scheme made by the governing body for the purpose of these Regulations and such scheme may not make different provision in relation to members of the governing body and members of committees of the governing body or in relation to different categories of governor or committee member.
(3) Payments may only be made under paragraph (1) in respect of expenditure necessarily incurred by a member of the governing body for the purpose of enabling him or her to perform his or her duty as a governor or as a member of a committee of the governing body.
(4) Subject to regulation 7, payments under paragraph (1) must be at a rate determined by the governing body and made on provision of a receipt for the relevant amount.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: