- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
20.—(1) Subject to paragraph (2) an adoption agency may charge a fee which it determines to be a reasonable fee —
(a)in respect of the disclosure of information under sections 61 or 62 of the Act;
(b)for providing counselling in connection with the disclosure of information under those sections; or
(c)for making arrangements to secure counselling in accordance with regulation 16 where the counselling is provided by a person outside the United Kingdom.
(2) No fee shall be payable by an adopted person in respect of any information disclosed to him or her under section 60, 61 or 62 in relation to any relative of his or her or for any counselling provided to him or her in connection with any such disclosure.
(3) An adoption agency must, before providing a service to any person for which it may charge a fee under this regulation, give the person information about its fees.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: