- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
11. An application to an adoption agency for the disclosure of protected information under section 61 or 62 of the Act must be in writing and must state the reasons for the application.
12. On receipt of an application for the disclosure of protected information under section 61 or 62 of the Act an adoption agency must take all reasonable steps to—
(a)confirm the identity of the applicant and of any person acting on his or her behalf; and
(b)confirm that any person acting on behalf of the applicant is authorised to do so; and
(c)ensure that it has sufficient information from the applicant about the reasons for the application to enable the agency to discharge its functions under section 61 or 62 of the Act (as the case may be).
13. An adoption agency must ensure that any views obtained under sections 61(3) or 62(3) or (4) of the Act are recorded in writing.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: