- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
10. (1) Subject to paragraph (2) the Street Works (Sharing of Costs of Works) Regulations 1992(1) (“the 1992 Regulations”) are revoked so far as they apply to Wales.
(2) These Regulations apply where the formal notice of intention to proceed with major works pursuant to paragraph 5 of Appendix C to the Code is served on or after the date on which they come into force; and the 1992 Regulations continue to apply where such formal notice has been served before that date.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: