- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) During the period beginning with 31 May 2005 and ending on the date on which sections 121 to 124 come fully into force, paragraph 4(2) of Schedule 6 to the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 shall have effect as if, for “participating tenants”, there were substituted “persons who are participating tenants immediately before a binding contract is entered into in pursuance of the initial notice”.
(2) Section 126 shall not have effect as regards —
(a)notices given before 31 May 2005 under section 13 of the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993; or
(b)applications made before 31 May 2005 under section 26 of that Act.
(3) Section 168 shall not have effect as regards notices served under section 146(1) of the Law of Property Act 1925(1) before 31 May 2005 in respect of a breach by a tenant of any covenant or condition.
(4) The amendments made by section 170 shall not have effect as regards notices served under section 146(1) of the Law of Property Act 1925 before 31 May 2005.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: