- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Details of the child.
2. Photograph and physical description.
3. Details of the child’s family circumstances and home environment, including details of the child’s family (parents, siblings and significant others).
4. Chronology of the child’s care.
5. The child’s behaviour, how the child interacts with other children and relates to adults.
6. Whether the child is looked after by the local authority and, if so, the reasons and why the child is to be placed for adoption.
7. Details of the child’s placement history including reasons for any placement breakdowns.
8. Details of the child’s state of health, health history and any need for health care which might arise in the future.
9. Details of the child’s educational history, a summary of the child’s progress to date and whether assessed or likely to be assessed for special educational needs under the Education Act 1996.
10. The child’s ascertainable wishes and feelings in relation to adoption, and contact with the child’s parent, guardian, relative or other significant person.
11. The wishes and feelings of the child’s parent, guardian, relative or other significant person in relation to adoption and contact.
12. The views of the person with whom the child is living about adoption.
13. The assessment of the child’s needs for adoption support services and the agency’s proposals for meeting those needs.
14. The agency’s proposals for allowing any person contact with the child.
15. The proposed time-scale for placement.
16. Any other information which the agency considers relevant.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: