- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
(2) The following entries relating to the Jam and Similar Products Regulations 1981 shall (insofar as the following Regulations apply to Wales) be omitted —
(a)in the Food (Revision of Penalties) Regulations 1982(3), in Schedule 1;
(b)in the Food (Revision of Penalties) Regulations 1985(4), in Schedule 1, Part I;
(c)in the Food Safety Act 1990 (Consequential Modifications) (England and Wales) Order 1990(5), in Schedule 1, Part I, Schedule 3, Part I and Schedule 6;
(d)in the Food Safety (Exports) Regulations 1991(6), in Schedule 1, Part 1;
(e)in the Food (Forces Exemptions) (Revocations) Regulations 1992(7), in Part 1 of the Schedule
(f)in the Food Labelling Regulations 1996(8) in Schedule 9.
(3) In the Miscellaneous Food Additives Regulations 1995(9) (insofar as they apply to Wales), in Schedules 2, 3 and 7 for the words “Directive 79/693/EEC” in each place where they appear there shall be substituted the words “Directive 2001/113/EC relating to fruit jams, jellies and marmalades and sweetened chestnut purée intended for human consumption”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: