- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. In Part B insert after paragraph 66:
|Function||Provision of Act or Statutory Instrument|
67. Functions in respect of establishing a Licensing Committee.
|Section 6 of the Licensing Act 2003 (c. 17).|
2. In Part I:
(1) delete paragraphs 18, 19; and
(2) insert after paragraph 17:
|Functions||Provision of Act or Statutory Instrument|
18. Powers in respect of registration of motor salvage operators.
|Part 1 of the Vehicles (Crime) Act 2001 (C.3)|
19. Power to appoint officers for particular purposes (appointment of “proper officers”).
|Section 270(3) of the Local Government Act 1972.|
20. Duty to designate an officer as the head of the authority’s paid service, and to provide staff etc.
|Section 4(1) of the Local Government and Housing Act 1989 (c. 42).|
21. Duty to designate an officer as the monitoring officer, and to provide staff, etc.
|Section 5(1) of the Local Government and Housing Act 1989.|
22. Duty to determine affordable borrowing limit.
|Section 3 of the Local Government Act 2003 (c. 22).|
23. Approval of annual investment strategy in accordance with guidance.
|Section 15 of the Local Government Act 2003.|
24. Duty to make arrangements for proper administration of financial affairs.
|Section 151 of the Local Government Act 1972 (c. 11).|
At the end add:
“22. Functions in respect of the calculation of council tax base in accordance with any of the following —
(a)the determination of an amount for item T in section 33(1) and 44(1) of the Local Government Finance Act 1992;
(b)the determination of an amount for item TP in sections 34(3), 45(3), 48(3) and 48(4) of the Local Government Finance Act 1992;
(c)the determination of an amount required for determining an amount for the item mentioned in paragraph (a) or (b) above.
23. Licensing functions in accordance with Part 2 of the Licensing Act 2003 except section 6.”
1. In column (2) of the paragraph relating to the Local Transport Plan delete “92” and insert “108”.
2. Delete the entry relating to Food Law Enforcement Service Plan.
3. At the end add:
|(1) Plans and Strategies||(2) Reference|
|Powers to approve a Young Peoples Partnership Strategic Plans and a Children and Young Peoples Framework Partnership.||Sections 123, 124 and 125 of the Learning and Skills Act 2000.|
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: