- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
3.—(1) The undertaker may construct and maintain the scheduled works.
(2) The undertaker may retain and maintain the existing mast.
(3) Subject to article 4, the scheduled works must be constructed and maintained in the lines or situations shown on the works plans and in accordance with the levels shown on the sections.
(4) The undertaker may, within the limits of deviation for the scheduled works, carry out, provide and maintain such of the following works and facilities as may be necessary or expedient for the purposes of, in connection with, or in consequence of, the construction or maintenance of the scheduled works, namely—
(a)temporary or permanent landing places, jetties, or moorings or other means of accommodating vessels in the construction or maintenance of the scheduled works;
(b)buoys, beacons, fenders and other navigational warning or ship impact protection works;
(c)works to alter the position of apparatus, including mains, sewers, drains and cables;
(d)works to alter the course of, or otherwise interfere with, non-navigable rivers, streams or watercourses;
(e)landscaping and other works to mitigate any adverse affects of the construction, maintenance or operation of the authorised works;
(f)works for the benefit or protection of land affected by the authorised works;
(g)one or more additional anemometry masts;
(h)such other works and apparatus, plant and machinery of whatever nature as may be necessary or expedient.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: