- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
7. (1) A person who has been registered as a childminder or day care provider or employed in connection with the provision of day care pursuant to section 79D of the Act has a continuing duty throughout the period of registration to provide the National Assembly with the information listed in subsection (2) in relation to:
(a)any order made against the registered person;
(b)any order made against a person who lives or works in the same household of which the registered person is aware or could reasonably be expected to be aware;
(c)any offence of which the registered person has been convicted; and
(d)any offence of which a person who lives or works in the same household has been convicted of which the registered person is aware or could reasonably be expected to be aware
which is a ground for disqualification under these Regulations.
(2) The information which must be provided to the appropriate office of the National Assembly for the purposes of paragraph (1) is —
(a)details of the precise nature of the order or conviction;
(b)when the order was made and by which body or Court;
(c)what sentence was imposed;
(d)where available, a certified copy of the relevant Order or Court Order evidencing the conviction or other order.
(3) The information referred to in paragraph (2) must be provided to the National Assembly as soon as reasonably practicable.
(4) A person who without reasonable excuse fails to comply with the requirements of this regulation is guilty of an offence.
(5) A person found guilty of an offence under this regulation is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.