- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6. (1) The registered person shall —
(a)at intervals not exceeding one year and in consultation with service users, review and, where appropriate, revise the statement of purpose and the service user’s guide; and
(b)notify service users and the appropriate office of the National Assembly of any such revision within 28 days.
(2) Unless it is not reasonably practicable to do so, the registered person shall notify the appropriate office of the National Assembly of any revision to be made to the statement of purpose at least 28 days before the revision is to take effect.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: