- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
34. (1) The Registration of Social Care and Independent Healthcare (Fees) (Wales) Regulations 2002(1) are amended in accordance with the following provisions of this regulation.
(2) In the paragraph headed “Arrangement of Regulations”, add the following at the end “15. Annual fee- domiciliary care agencies”.
(3) In regulation 2(1)(a) —
(a)in the definition of “agency”, at the end add “, or a domiciliary care agency”;
(b)at the appropriate place, insert —
““domiciliary care agency” has the same meaning as in the Act but subject to the exceptions in regulation 3(1) of the Domiciliary Care Agencies (Wales) Regulations 2004”;
(c)at the appropriate place, insert —
““small domiciliary care agency” means a domiciliary care agency which arranges the provision of fewer than 200 hours of personal care per week or a domiciliary care agency which is solely an employment agency”.
(4) In regulation 3, after paragraph (3C), insert —
“(3D) In the case of an application for registration in respect of a small domiciliary care agency —
(a)by a person mentioned in paragraph (1)(a), the registration fee shall be £550; and
(b)by a person mentioned in paragraph (1)(b), the registration fee shall be nil.”.
(5) After regulation 14 (Annual fee — nurses agencies), there is to be inserted the following regulation —
15. (1) The annual fee in respect of a domiciliary care agency is —
(a)in the case of a small domiciliary care agency, £375; and
(2) The annual fee in respect of a domiciliary care agency is to be payable by the registered provider on the first and subsequent anniversaries of the date on which his or her certificate of registration is issued.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: