- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
17. (1) The registered person shall prepare a staff handbook and provide a copy of it to every member of staff and every domiciliary care worker who is not a member of staff.
(2) The handbook prepared in accordance with paragraph (1) shall include a statement as to —
(a)the conduct expected of members of staff and domiciliary care workers, and disciplinary action which may be taken against them;
(b)the role and responsibilities of members of staff and domiciliary care workers;
(c)record keeping requirements;
(d)recruitment procedures; and
(e)training and development requirements and opportunities.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: