- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
9.—(1) If the authority decide under regulation 8 not to adopt the draft plan (with or without modifications), they must prepare and publish under this paragraph a fresh draft plan in place of that draft plan.
(2) Regulations 5(1), 5(6), 6 and 7 are to apply in relation to a fresh draft plan published under paragraph (1) as they apply to draft plans, except that the summary of the conclusions of the draft plan given in the notice published under regulation 6 (as applied) must include, in the case of a fresh draft plan, a brief statement of how those conclusions differ from those given in the notice published under that regulation in respect of the draft plan which the fresh draft plan replaces, and the notice must state the effect of regulations 7, 9(4), 10 and 11 (instead of the effect of regulations 7 to 11).
(3) Where a fresh draft plan is required to be published under paragraph (1), it must be published within the period of three months after the expiration of the period within which any comments on the draft plan it replaces were required to be submitted in accordance with regulation 7(2).
(4) Following the publication of a fresh draft plan under this regulation and the expiration of the period referred to in regulation 7(2) (as applied by paragraph (1)) for submitting comments on the fresh draft plan, the authority must, within the period of two months after the expiration of that period, adopt the fresh draft plan (with or without modifications) and such adoption is to take effect on the date of adoption.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: