- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The occupier of the premises shall make and maintain an up to date record of the poultry on the premises showing in respect of each category the number of poultry which have died, which show clinical signs of disease and which show no signs. The record shall be produced to a veterinary inspector on demand.
2. The occupier of the premises shall ensure that any poultry or birds kept in captivity on the premises are kept in their living quarters or some other place where they can be isolated. Pigeons shall be isolated in their pigeon house until restrictions have been removed.
3. No person shall move any poultry to or from the premises.
4. No person shall move to or from the premises and no person shall move any animal or vehicle to or from the premises.
5. No person shall remove from the premises or spread in the premises any used poultry litter or poultry manure or anything liable to transmit disease.
6. No person shall move any eggs from premises except in accordance with the provisions of article 4.2(e) of and Annex I to Council Directive 92/40/EEC or article 4.2(e) of and Annex I to Council Directive 92/66/EEC as the case may be.
7. The occupier of the premises shall provide and maintain an appropriate means of disinfection at the entrances and exits of the buildings housing poultry and of the premises.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: