- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
19.—(1) A registered person shall notify the appropriate office of the National Assembly of the occurrence of any of the events set out in Schedule 4 and shall at the same time provide the National Assembly with any information specified in that Schedule in respect of that event.
(2) Notification shall be made—
(a)where it is reasonably practicable to do so, in advance of the event occurring, and
(b)in all other cases as soon as reasonably practicable, but not later than 14 days after the event has occurred.
(3) The registered person shall without delay notify the parent of a relevant child of any significant incident affecting the child’s welfare and shall make the records maintained in accordance with regulation 18, in so far as they relate to a relevant child, available for inspection by that child’s parent unless to do so is not reasonably practicable or would place the child’s welfare at risk.
(4) The registered person shall provide the National Assembly upon its request with such information as it may require about the provision of care to relevant children, including financial information and confirmation of insurance cover in respect of liability which may be incurred by the registered person in respect of death, injury, public liability, damage or other loss.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: