- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
22. Where there is more than one registered person in respect of the provision of day care to relevant children on the same premises, anything which is required under these regulations to be done by the registered person shall, if done by one of the registered persons, not be required to be done by any of the other registered persons.
23. (1) The registered person shall have regard to the national minimum standards set out in the statement of national minimum standards which relates to the type of care provided by the registered person.
(2) Any allegation that the registered person has failed to comply with paragraph (1) is to be taken into account in the exercise by the National Assembly of its functions under Part XA of the Act and in proceedings under that Part of the Act.
24. A registered person who, without reasonable excuse, contravenes or otherwise fails to comply with the requirements of regulations 3 to 21 shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: