- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) The existing electoral divisions of the County Borough of the Vale of Glamorgan specified in the Schedule to the County Borough of the Vale of Glamorgan Electoral Arrangements Order 1994 are abolished.
(2) For the purposes of the elections of councillors for the County Borough of the Vale of Glamorgan, that County shall be divided into 23 electoral divisions bearing the names specified in column (1) of the Schedule to this Order, and each such electoral division is to comprise the area specified in column (2) of that Schedule, as designated on the map and demarcated by red lines.
(3) The number of councillors to be returned for each such electoral division is to be the number specified in relation to the division in column (3) of the Schedule to this Order.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: