- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) The Council must consider and give effect to such steps as are reasonable in order to inform the public of the provisions of draft maps and must in particular consider the desirability of:
(a)making available, so far as is practicable, information equivalent to that shown on draft maps by means of smaller scale maps published on any website it maintains on the internet; and
(b)bringing to the attention of those appearing to have an interest in land shown as section 4(2) land on a draft map, by whatever means are appropriate, the fact that such map has been issued and where it can be inspected.
(2) The duty imposed by paragraph (1) is to be without prejudice to the duties of the Council under regulation 4 but any failure on the part of the Council to discharge the duty imposed by paragraph (1) in relation to a draft map is not to invalidate the issue of that draft map by the Council or any other action required to be taken by the Council under these Regulations.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: