- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) No person shall dispatch any live animal of the bovine, ovine, caprine or porcine species or any other biungulate.
(2) By way of derogation from the preceding paragraph, the National Assembly or the Secretary of State may by licence in writing authorise the dispatch of biungulate animals originating outside the restricted area if the animals travelled through that area in direct and uninterrupted transit on main roads or by rail or sea.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: