- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
25.—(1) A person contravening any provision of these Regulations shall be guilty of an offence.
(2) A person guilty of an offence under regulation 17 or regulation 22(1)(a) or (b) shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three months or to both.
(3) A person guilty of any other offence under these Regulations shall be liable—
(a)on summary conviction, to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or to imprisonment not exceeding three months or to both;
(b)on conviction on indictment, to a fine or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: