- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
8. (1) The Agency shall maintain a register of premises authorised under regulation 4 of these Regulations.
(2) Every food authority shall notify the Agency, by such means as is reasonably required by the Agency, of:—
(a)every authorisation issued by the food authority under regulation 4 of these Regulations;
(b)every withdrawal, suspension or cancellation by the food authority of such an authorisation;
(c)every notice issued by the food authority under regulation 5(2) of these Regulations;
(d)any change of the proprietor of the business carried on at authorised premises;
(e)any error or omission which comes to the attention of the food authority in the information in the register relating to any premises authorised by the food authority.
(3) Every notification by a food authority to the Agency under paragraph (2) of this regulation shall contain the following information—
(a)the address of the premises;
(b)the name of the proprietor of the business carried on at the premises;
(c)any trade name or other name (not being the name of the proprietor) by which the business carried on at the premises is known;
(d)the identifying number assigned by the food authority under regulation 4(2) of these Regulations;
(e)whether the premises are authorised as a collection centre or as a tannery;
(f)the date from which authorisation has effect and the date any suspension, withdrawal or cancellation of authorisation took effect.
(4) The Agency shall take reasonable measures to make the information on the register available to the public at reasonable times.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: