- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
11. (1) If there is a breach of these Regulations, in accordance with the second paragraph of Article 22.1 of Regulation (EC) No. 1760/2000, an officer of the National Assembly may serve a notice on a keeper of cattle to which these Regulations relate and which are on a holding, restricting the movement of cattle to or from the holding if he or she is satisfied that this is necessary for the proper enforcement of Article 7.1, second indent of that Regulation.
(2) If there is a breach of these Regulations, the National Assembly shall be the veterinary authority and the competent authority for the purposes of Article 1.2 of Commission Regulation (EC) No. 494/98 (laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No. 820/97 as regards the application of minimum administrative sanctions in the framework of the system for the identification and registration of bovine animals)(1).
OJ No. L60, 28.2.98, p.78.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: