- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1.—(1) This Order may be cited as the Learning and Skills Act 2000 (Commencement No. 2) (Wales) Order 2000.
(2) In this Order “the Act” means the Learning and Skills Act 2000.
(3) This Order applies to Wales and the provisions specified in the Schedule shall come into force in relation to Wales for all purposes unless otherwise specified.
2. The provisions of the Act specified in the Schedule to this Order shall come into force on 1 January 2001.
Signed on behalf of the National Assembly for Wales under section 66(1) of the Government of Wales Act 1998(1)
D. Elis Thomas
The Presiding Officer of the National Assembly
7th December 2000
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: