- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Education (National Curriculum) (Attainment Targets and Programmes of Study in Art) (Wales) Order 2000 and shall come into force on 1st August 2000.
(2) In this Order—
“the Authority” means the Qualifications, Curriculum and Assessment Authority for Wales(1) (“yr Awdurdod”);
“the Document” means the document published by the Authority in 2000 entitled “Art in the National Curriculum”(2) (“y Ddogfen”);
“the National Assembly” means the National Assembly for Wales (“y Cynulliad Cenedlaethol”).
(3) This Order applies only in relation to schools in Wales.
2. The Education (National Curriculum) (Attainment Targets and Programmes of Study in Art) (Wales) Order 1998(3) is revoked.
3. The National Assembly directs that the provisions relating to attainment targets and programmes of study set out in the Document shall have effect for the purpose of specifying the attainment targets and programmes of study in relation to art.
4. The examples printed in italics in the Document (which serve to illustrate the programmes of study described therein) do not form part of the provision made by this Order.
Signed on behalf of the National Assembly under section 66(1) of the Government of Wales Act 1998(4)
D. Elis Thomas
The Presiding Officer of the National Assembly
10th April 2000
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: