- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) The central rating list shall also show, against the name of each designated person—
(a)where the person is a registered company, its registered office, and in any other case the person’s principal place of business within the United Kingdom;
(b)where the person is a registered company, its registered number; and
(c)the first day, if later than 1st April 2000, for which the rateable value shown in the list against the name of the designated person has effect.
(2) The central rating list shall also show, where the list has been altered in pursuance of a direction by a tribunal, the name of the tribunal which gave the direction.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: