- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) The Schedule to the Stamp Duty Reserve Tax Regulations 1986(1) is amended as follows.
(2) In the Table in Part 1 of the Schedule (which applies the provisions of the Taxes Management Act 1970 specified in the first column of that Table, subject to any modification specified in the second column of that Table), omit the entries in both columns for sections 72(1) to (3) and 73.
(3) In Part 2 of the Schedule (which restates and applies the provisions of the Taxes Management Act 1970 as modified), omit restated sections 72(1) to (3) (trustees, guardians, etc of incapacitated persons) and 73 (further provision as to infants).
(4) In restated section 118(1) (interpretation), omit the definition of “incapacitated person”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: