- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. (1) The parish of Mitcheldean is divided into two wards named respectively—
(2) Each ward comprises the area designated on the map by reference to the name of the ward.
(3) Nine councillors are to be elected for Mitcheldean North ward.
(4) One councillor is to be elected for Mitcheldean South ward.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: