Procedure for confirmation of a tree preservation order
7. (1) The authority shall not confirm an order which they have made unless they have first considered objections and representations duly made in respect of it and not withdrawn.
(2) An authority may confirm an order with or without modifications.
(3) Where an order is confirmed it shall be endorsed to that effect and the endorsement shall also indicate—
(a)that the order was confirmed with modifications or without modifications, as the case may be; and
(b)the date on which it was confirmed.
(4) Where an order is confirmed with modifications, the modifications shall be indicated in the order by distinctive type or other means.
(5) A modification under paragraph (2) may not add to the Schedule to the order (and the map) references to a tree to which the order did not previously apply.