- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) The first condition is that there is a qualifying predecessor hereditament in relation to the hereditament referred to in regulation 3(1)(b).
(2) The second condition is that the qualifying predecessor hereditament was shown on a list compiled on 1st April 2005 as a result of a relevant list alteration to a hereditament which was shown on that list.
(3) The third condition is that the period beginning with the effective date of the relevant list alteration and ending with the alteration date of the relevant list alteration of the qualifying predecessor hereditament is equal to or exceeds 33 months.
(4) The fourth condition is that the ratepayer in respect of the qualifying predecessor hereditament immediately after the date of the relevant list alteration was not immediately before the date of the relevant list alteration of the qualifying predecessor hereditament subject to a non-domestic rate under section 43 or 45 of the 1988 Act in respect of the hereditament referred to in regulation 6(7) or any predecessor hereditament to that hereditament.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: