- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
8.—(1) The existing wards of the parish of Burnham are abolished.
(2) The parish is divided into five wards named respectively—
(c)Burnham Church South;
(d)Burnham Lent Rise;
(3) Each ward comprises the area designated on the map by reference to the name of the ward.
(4) Eight councillors are to be elected for Burnham Lent Rise ward.
(5) Five councillors are to be elected for Burnham Church ward.
(6) Three councillors are to be elected for Burnham Beeches ward.
(7) Two councillors are to be elected for Burnham Church South ward.
(8) One councillor is to be elected for Burnham South ward.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: