- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6.—(1) The existing wards of the parish of Bishop Auckland are abolished.
(2) The parish is divided into four wards named respectively—
(a)Bishop Auckland Town;
(3) Each ward comprises the area designated on the map by reference to the name of the ward.
(4) Three councillors are to be elected for each of the following wards:
(5) Two councillors are to be elected for Bishop Auckland Town ward.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: