- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
11. (1) The existing wards of the parish of Great Aycliffe are abolished.
(2) The parish is divided into eight wards named respectively—
(c)Byerley Park, Horndale and Cobblers Hall;
(e)Shafto St Marys;
(3) Each ward comprises the area designated on the map by reference to the name of the ward.
(4) Six councillors are to be elected for each of the following wards:
(a)Byerley Park, Horndale and Cobblers Hall;
(5) Four councillors are to be elected for Shafto St Marys ward.
(6) Three councillors are to be elected for Aycliffe Central ward.
(7) Two councillors are to be elected for each of the following wards:
(8) One councillor is to be elected for Aycliffe Village ward.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: