- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
10. (1) The existing wards of the parish of Edmondsley are abolished.
(2) The parish is divided into two wards named respectively—
(3) Each ward comprises the area designated on the map by reference to the name of the ward.
(4) Ten councillors are to be elected for Edmondsley ward.
(5) One councillor is to be elected for Twizell ward.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: