- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
10.—(1) The existing wards of the parish of Edmondsley are abolished.
(2) The parish is divided into two wards named respectively—
(3) Each ward comprises the area designated on the map by reference to the name of the ward.
(4) Ten councillors are to be elected for Edmondsley ward.
(5) One councillor is to be elected for Twizell ward.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: