- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Cowick and Snaith Internal Drainage Board Order 2012 and, if confirmed by the Secretary of State in accordance with paragraph 5(1) of Schedule 3 to the Land Drainage Act 1991, comes into force in accordance with that paragraph.
2. (1) The Scheme submitted by the Environment Agency is confirmed.
(2) The Scheme is set out in the Schedule to this Order.
3. The expenses of the Secretary of State in connection with the making and confirmation of this Order must be borne by the Environment Agency.
A Civil Servant, for and on behalf of the
Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
10th February 2012
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: