- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Cowick and Snaith Internal Drainage Board Order 2012 and, if confirmed by the Secretary of State in accordance with paragraph 5(1) of Schedule 3 to the Land Drainage Act 1991, comes into force in accordance with that paragraph.
2. (1) The Scheme submitted by the Environment Agency is confirmed.
(2) The Scheme is set out in the Schedule to this Order.
3. The expenses of the Secretary of State in connection with the making and confirmation of this Order must be borne by the Environment Agency.
A Civil Servant, for and on behalf of the
Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
10th February 2012
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: