- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1.—(1) In their application, respectively, to—
(a)development authorised by this Order, and
(b)development carried out on land which falls to be treated as operational land of a dock or harbour undertaker by virtue of this Order,
Article 3 of, and Parts 11 and 17 of Schedule 2 to the 1995 Order shall have effect as if the authority to develop given thereunder were subject to the restrictions contained in paragraphs 2 to 6 below.
(2) For the purpose of the Town and Country Planning 1990(1) the restrictions contained in paragraphs 2 to 6 below shall be deemed to be conditions imposed on the grant of planning permission.
2. In constructing the works A.B. Ports will:
(a)comply with the Environment Agency’s pollution prevention guidelines for working on construction sites;
(b)use best practice methods of working wherever practicable; and
(c)ensure that environmental management and awareness training is provided to all construction staff prior to the commencement of the works on site.
3. No piling operations in connection with the works will be carried out except between 1st May and 31st July in any year.
4. Within 6 months of the completion of construction of Work No. 4, the existing wooden structures between Work No. 4 and the shore shall be removed.
5. In the construction and operation of the works directional lighting shall be used to reduce light spread on any adjacent mudflat so far as reasonably practicable.
6. For so long as Works Nos. 3 and 4 remain in operation A.B. Ports shall provide and maintain a two metre screen constructed of timber or plastic overlapping boarding along the western side of each of those works.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: