- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
4.—(1) The specified riparian authorities shall appoint members to the joint board at meetings to be held in June each year.
(2) The joint board shall meet not less than three times each year beginning 1st June.
(3) If a person appointed to the joint board is unable to attend any meeting of the joint board another member of the Council of which that person is a member may attend that meeting instead.
(4) Any vacancies occurring amongst members of the joint board shall be filled by the riparian authority in whose representation the vacancy occurred at a meeting to be held as soon as possible after such occurrence.
(5) Not less than three days before a meeting of a specified riparian authority at which it is proposed to appoint a member of the joint board, the proper officer of that authority shall give notice of the meeting and of the proposed appointment to every member of that authority.
(6) The proper officer of a specified riparian authority shall immediately notify in writing to the proper officer of the joint board the name, address and occupation of any person appointed by that officer’s authority to be a member of the joint board.
(7) A person appointed to the joint board shall cease to be a member of the board if they cease to be a member of the specified riparian authority by which they were appointed.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: