- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) In the circumstances prescribed in paragraph (3), and subject to paragraph (4), the Board may recover the charges specified in regulation 4 by using either of the methods specified in paragraph (2).
(2) The methods of recovery specified in this paragraph are—
(a)requiring payment from a party liable for payment of the charges; and
(b)deducting the charges from PPF compensation which would otherwise be payable to a party liable for payment of the charges.
(3) The circumstances prescribed in this paragraph are—
(a)in the case of a pension sharing order or provision, that—
(i)the implementation period for the pension sharing order or provision has commenced;
(ii)the Board is not aware of any appeal against the order having begun on or after the day on which the order takes effect; and
(iii)the Board has informed the party from whom the Board intends to recover the charges of the date on or after which the charges may be recovered, together with details of the methods which may be used to recover the charges; or
(b)in the case of a pension attachment order or provision, that the circumstances prescribed in paragraph (3)(a)(ii) and (iii) apply.
(4) The Board may not recover any of the charges specified in regulation 4 from a party by using either of the methods prescribed in paragraph (2) if that party has paid in full all the charges for which they are liable.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: